Auld Lang Syne

Thursday, June 9, 2011

while downstairs...

Today is beautiful again and I ought to be outside planting the rest of my garden. I will, later. But first...

I am working to get the new website ready. I've hired a designer to get things up and done, but need to fill in the details for her. I hate this kind of thing, because it seems like me loving on me. But if the word is going to get out on my books and activities around poetry, I have to do it. Grrrr. Once it is done, with links to everything in place, I will be a happy camper. I will be once again able to focus on why I even NEED a web page for myself: POETRY.

I am pretty happy with this blog of course, but need to get people here to read, comment, participate. Again, soon all the links will be in place. I also have the webzine to manage. Needing to shore up the design and post new issue. Once the author page is up, links all in place.....

while downstairs... guy laying new tile in bathroom, in hallway leading to barn where EVENTUALLY new laundry room will be. Ahhh, at least there is SOME visible progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment